Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Here I am

I'm still unable to post from home. I hope to get a better computer soon! I feel so disconnected from the blogging universe. Of course I can read your blogs but it feels awful to not be able to write everything out.

Thanks to everyone who's sent emails of encouragment as i stumble through the process of separation. I tell you, it really is like a death in the family. Your kind words make all the difference - they lift my spirits and help me lift my chin up a bit higher too, knowing that i am able to be strong with so many good friends supporting me.

My kids are doing fine. Eamon is a little distant but that's to be expected. I'm sure he's wondering why his dad is not around very much.

Still no knitting. I received some super gorgeous merino, hand-dyed in Uraguay: my part of a group order from Montreal. It's soooo soft and beautiful. But i have not cast on a single stitch. I have not completed baby kimono #1 of 2 i have planned for my colleagues soon-to-be-born twin girls. And remember the World Cup Knitting project? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I didn't make it to the qualifying rounds. Sigh. (don't worry - I'm not beating myself up here. I just miss my knitting, you know?)

I will end on a positive note. I have two great kids who make inspire me. I have a family that would do anything to help me. I have friends who make me food, pick up my son from daycare everyday without hesitation, take me out for coffee, listen to me moan, let me cry etc etc. And being back at work is not so bad. What does the cheesy song say -I will survive. Hey-hey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Corrie said...

hang in there and it seems you are really positive!!! your boys are lovely !!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

Hang in there! I'm thinking about you.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

wow, thanks for premmie link! so many patterns to choose from and will be knitting up a few today!!!! thats the best link I got!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home